My eyes flew open and darted toward the window. Yea! The sun is shining. Energy seemed to pulse through my body. How can being on Spring Break make me feel so different than just yesterday? Oh, well, I’m just going to enjoy it. Seven twenty-eight. Definitely late for me. What should I do today? In my mind, I start making a mental list:
- Maybe go to yoga in the morning.
- Eat a yummy breakfast in my pajamas.
- Write my slice and post before 11:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
- Declutter for at least 30 minutes-and actually have time to check it off the list.
- Go to Good Friday Service at noon instead of 7:00 P.M.
My feet hit the floor, and I’m off. It’s going to be a great day!
P.S. I’m already done with #2 and #3, and have added something else to my list:
- Take pictures of the sun through the icy trees. (I added some photos below. Yes, I know they are off the topic of my post. Hopefully, you’ll enjoy them anyway.)
I hope your day will be be as wonderful as I think mine will be.